Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wednesday - Seal Pups


We woke up to rain this morning so even though it cleared off early, I missed that early morning photo opportunity. The bulk of my day was spent catching up on burning my DVD backups and preparing some photos for my website.

But as it neared the golden afternoon hours, I was ready to get out and go check out the seals with my big lens (300-800mm). I lugged the thing over to the seawall and began seeing which babies were in range for my camera.

The one at the top of this blog was right below the seawall - it was easy to get a good look at him even without the magnification of the lens.



There are at least 12 or 13 babies here . . . so it is not hard to spot a mom and pup.

And I'm not the only one who is out today enjoying the view.

No comments: