Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mission Accomplished

I've done it . . . . I've submitted my proposal to Evangelical Christian Publisher's Association's First Edition Manuscript Service . I first started preparing this proposal last June. Life events - spending time with Debra in California before she moved home, Thomas' house fire, Gene's illness, photography events as well as ordinary life chores kept my attention pulled away from my writing projects. For my next book, I must manage to get it written and submitted over a much shorter span of time.

But, today, I am rejoicing. I have completed the proposal. It takes the payment about a week to process. But, at that point, it will be up to God to provide a publisher. I ask those of you who read my blog to lift your voice with mine in prayer for this project. My hope is that this book with be an encouragement for people who are going through difficult times in their lives. For that to happen, it must get published.

So . . . . it is now in God's hands.

No comments: