Friday, May 23, 2008

The New Indiana Jones Movie

We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie this evening. It is a lot of fun to watch Indy back in action. Yes, Harrison Ford has aged (haven't we all?) Karen Allen did a great job reprising her role from the first movie. Lots of action, lots of special effects.

I will have to say my favorite is still Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Since I don't want to do any "spoiling" I'll just conclude that if you enjoyed the other Indiana Jones movies, you will enjoy this one.

P.S. The opening shots were filmed in areas that looked familiar to us from our travels in New Mexico. And when they first started the waterfall sequence, I thought for a moment that it was Victoria Falls. From the credits, it must be a waterfall somewhere in Hawaii.

No comments: