Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday

We've spent the last week in Colorado, God has blessed us with the fresh snow I needed for my winter photos. We've been up early and out late, so I'm going to wait until I get home to start posting blogs with photos.

Today is our last day in Colorado and I'm heading out to the sister National Wildlife Refuges - Alamosa and Monte Vista. I was told that the sandhills cranes are leaving Bosque del Apache for their northward migration. I know that these two refuges are one of their stops. At this time of year they should be dancing as part of their courtship ritual. If I'm lucky this will be the first time I've pulled out my 300-800mm lens this trip.

I've been doing more 'twittering" this trip, so if you're interested in more frequent updates, then follow me on Twitter

No comments: