Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kenya blogs

I have to confess that the situation in Kenya prays on my mind. For one thing, we've been to Africa this year . . . it gives me an interest and some understanding that I did not have before. For another members of our church here in Austin were in Kenya visiting family when this broke out. I knew people who were in harm's way . . . Thank the Lord they are all back home in Austin safely!

So I find myself searching the web to get enough information to really understand what is going on.

Here are some interesting things I found today.

From a missionary's point of view:

Pure Christianity

four kenny's

S I M P L I C I T Y

More blogs from various bloggers:

This blog lists a number of blogs that can be read to see what people who live in Kenya are saying. White African.com

This blog talks about how the internet, cell phones, and blogging are helping to spread the news in ways not possible before. It also gives some links worth chasing to gain further understanding: I&D blog - Harvard

P.S. One more African Path

No comments: