Thursday, April 23, 2009

NANPA Texas Hill Country Regional Event - LBJ State Historical Park

Friday afternoon was dry and overcast. I did not make it to the Wildseed Farm but I did make it to the LBJ State Historical Park and the Sauer-Beckmann Farmstead. I decided to do digital art treatments to these images.

The road in front of the farmstead has these beautiful old oak trees.




These old fences fascinate me.



This wagon made me want to try a sepia look in addition to the DA treatments.



Photomatics' HDR and Topaz filters really brought out the faded colors in this old wagon.


Sometimes you just don't get a sunset. Kathy Adams Clark had given us a great location for sunset. We tried lightpainting this tree, but the conditions weren't working for that. I went ahead and tried my zoom techniques. With a little more work in Photoshop, I ended up with this image.



My group ended the day eating Mexican food - good fellowship is a great way to end the day!

No comments: