Thursday, April 26, 2007



One of my goals before heading off on our next trip was to have a usable copy of my book - including a cover. I have a preliminary copy. The books I'm putting together now are probably not in the final format - I'd rather have a normal book size rather than a 8 1/2 by 11 size book. But I have succeeded in putting together a book that I could get printed out at a local copy store should someone want to use it for a Ladies' Bible Class.

I don't know whether it will be appropriate for "show and tell" when I'm talking to the publisher's next month - but it will please me to be able to hand out a few of these to friends who are interested in getting a copy of my book.

While I did not get the printing done for these samples before I left, there are Kinkos here in Amarillo. Hopefully, I can get some copies ready.

No comments: