Friday, February 22, 2008

Hallelujah! I'm finally feeling better!

Finally, the glimmering of actually feeling "normal" again! While I still have a little cough, today I could feel some actual energy. I had errands to run and the weather was nice enough that I was determined to take a short walk. I did not get to my walk until almost 6:00 p.m. I chose to walk through the Pflugerville park. I so enjoyed being outside again - yes, I've been cooped up too long. I enjoyed the kids on their skateboards, their bicycles and their scooters. The people out walking their dogs. I even saw a male version of Debra's dauschand, Kate - same colors and everything. (Yes, I need another puppy fix - and I got one earlier this week.) There was a bright red cardinal and I scared up at least one rabbit.

I made it a short walk . . . no, I don't have all my strength back. But it did feel SO good to feel energetic enough to get out for even a short walk.

Time is getting short. We need to leave for Florida sometime on Sunday. And I'm still printing photos for my portfolio. Being sick really does slow you down, but at least it looks like I'll be healthy for the NANPA Summit next week. That was one of my prayers.

I am so grateful to be feeling better!

No comments: