Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Art of Blogging

One of the things I struggle with in blogging is the discipline of making entries every day. Over the last two weeks, I've had adventures in New York CIty,Vermont, , St. Louis, and Chicago. I've also gotten accepted at another stock photography agency, Acclaim Images. I've been trying to get images uploaded there as quickly with as much quality control as possible. Plus, I'm working on a computer keyboard that needs to go to the shop making typing much more difficult. I spent most of my time at that tranquil Mississippi campground working on images. But the weather was cloudy and I probably got more done there than I would have at home, because of all the other things that demand attention when I am at home. And with the cloudy rainy weather, it was not good sightseeing or photography conditions.

We've moved south, spending tonight at a city park campground in Herman, Missouri. Good thing we came in tonight. Tomorrow night the campground will be full because they are having a German Octoberfest weekend. The weather forecast looks good tomorrow, some sunshine. We are heading home, but going the scenic route through the Ozarks. The foliage is looking lovely, so maybe, I'll get some photo opportunities.

No comments: