Thursday, November 18, 2010

My 2011 Calendars

I am doing three calendars this year.  The cost per calendar is $15.00.  The shipping and handling starts at $2.00.  If you are a Texas resident, there will be sales tax added. If you are a friend that I see regularly, I will hand deliver your calendar and waive shipping fees.  

Here is my Texas Wildflower Calendar:


To get a better view of the sample pages, click on the image:


To purchase my Texas Wildflower Calendar, click here:





Here is my Lighthouse Calendar.



Click on this image to get a better view of the monthly pages:



To purchase my Lighthouse Calendar, click here:





Here is my Waterscapes Calendar 2011:


You can click on these, to get a larger view of the pages of the calendar.

To purchase my Waterscapes Calendar, click here:




No comments: